Sunday, May 8, 2011

thoughts

latey i have been souper busy with fhishing up this semsemter and my student teaching . it been stressful , but looking back i can see how the Lord had help me with it and all my class. I was even able to pass bio 1010 for the third time with a D+ and bio 1010 is one of the most common failed classes , their is , well that what someone told me , so i was happy when i pass with that grade . I also check on line to see how far i am and I am 98% done i really need to more class , but one class i can't take into the fall cause that when it only offered and the other i have is math . I have to take the steps to it , math 990 agian i did pass but i want to retake it to better understand it , then math 1010 , math 1050 . then i will have degree in early childhood edu .

No comments: