Sunday, September 23, 2007

dose God love me


one night I had a question to ask God . and wanted an answer , hesitant at frist to find out the answer it took me quiet some time . Finally I said to myself I must know .so slowly but surely i knelt down to Pray and ask God the question that so rack my mind. I ask if he loves me . and God said yes my child i do. I ask him if he loves when i do hurt some one feelings or do something wrong . and God still said yes my child i do, but that i should say I am sorry to the people I hurt and try to do harder to choose the right. I ask him if he loves me when i complain or think i am worthless. and God still told me yes my child I do , and told me that i am his child and more precious then gold or sliver. Then God said my precious child i love you so much that i gave my son to die for you so that you can return home with me if you keep my commandmets and endure to the end . then with a smile on my face I knew God love me

No comments: